There’s nothing quite like fresh lemonade and it’s so easy to make too! I like my lemonade concentrated so I adapted the recipe to reflect that. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups cane sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups filtered or spring water
- additional lemon slices for serving
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice. Add syrup to a pitcher with 5 cups water.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill. When ready to serve, add additional lemon slices to the lemonade.
Source: Adapted from Natashas Kitchen