I created this salad because I was searching for a good fruit salad recipe and couldn’t find one I liked. Be sure to use fresh ripe fruit and it will turn out delicious. If you like you could add some optional marshmallow chunks. Enjoy!
- 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 cup strawberries rinsed, cored, and cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup grapes rinsed, dried and cut in half or left whole
- 3 large peaches rinsed, dried and sliced
- juice of 1/4 fresh lemon
- Prepare all of the fruit and put it in a large serving bowl. Squeeze the lemon over the fruit and stir to combine.
- In a small skillet, toast the coconut over medium heat until it is lightly golden stirring it often.
- Cool the coconut and stir it into the fruit mixture. Chill the salad covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Source: Janel from Twelvebasketfuls.com